This Lean Green Protein Smoothie is the perfect fit for you!
With the addition of protein and healthy fats, making it a satisfying and nutritious alternative to the real thing!
Almond Milk is packed with calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Due to its protein content, it is an excellent choice for anyone striving for weight loss. It also helps build strong hearts and muscles.
Kale is a well-known superfood. It is packed with nutrients, such as Vitamins A, K, and C, as well as calcium, manganese, and copper. It is also a prime source of antioxidants, such as quercetin. Antioxidants help to protect your heart, and also have anti-aging and even cancer-preventing properties.
LEARN MORE: Everything You Need To Know About Lean
Avocados have a reputation as a healthy fat source. They are a fantastic aid in helping the body absorb fat-soluble nutrients. In addition to healthy fats, they are also a good source of fiber, potassium, and folic acid. Plus, they taste pretty dang good, in all kinds of recipes!
Lean is Xyngular’s proprietary protein shake. It offers a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive enzymes to support your healthy lifestyle*. With only 50 calories per serving, it is the perfect tool in your weight loss or weight maintenance arsenal.
Yeah, we knew you’d see our side of things after that.
Point is, this Lean Green Protein Smoothie is a way to start replacing old habits with better ones, that taste just as awesome and make you feel like busting out a few lines of your favorite song—even if it’s not the same as ours. ;)
DISCOVER: Understanding Hunger: Learn How To Resist The False Alarms
Lean Green Protein Smoothie Recipe
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories: 175 / Fat: 10g / Protein: 14g / Carbs: 11g
Lean Green Protein Smoothie INGREDIENTS
- 2/3 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 large handfuls (50 g) kale - the leaves of about 8 stalks
- 1/2 (50 g) ripe avocado
- 1 scoop Lean
- 1 c ice cubes
Lean Green Protein Smoothie INSTRUCTIONS
- Put ingredients into your favorite blender in the order listed for best results.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy it today and reap the benefits of this nutrient-filled smoothie!
Looking for more healthy smoothie recipes? First, take a peek at our famous Peanut Butter Lean Shake, then make sure to follow us on social media for more just like these!
Are Green Smoothies Healthy?
Green smoothies are basically the epitome of health, right? Well, while they’re certainly not all created equally, we can attest to the fact that THIS Lean Green Protein Smoothie is a powerhouse for your health!
Remember that list of ingredients from before? Well, they combine in this Lean and green smoothie for a number of health benefits*. Consuming these bad boys can set you up for better digestive health, increased bone strength, immunity support, support your body's health, help maintain already healthy cholesterol lower, and healthy weight loss!*
I don’t know about you but that makes me feel like singing a little Lean Green Protein Smoothie tune daily!
Do Green Smoothies Really Help You Lose Weight?
When packed with the right ingredients, like you’ve seen in our Lean Green Protein Smoothie recipe, green smoothies can be a key step in your weight loss plan. But let’s run through those ingredients one more time, just in terms of weight loss.
- Almond Milk—Switching from regular milk to almond milk can significantly cut down on sugary carbs, one of the first things necessary for losing weight quickly.
- Kale—Adding kale to a green smoothie not only packs it with nutrition but adds quality fiber content that is essential for weight loss.
- Avocado—We know that consuming healthy fats like those found in avocado is actually an essential part of any well-balanced diet.
- Lean—The protein in Lean not only keeps you full and satisfied, it helps increase lean muscle mass which can boost metabolism and increase weight loss as well!*
So yeah, we’re calling this Lean Green Protein Smoothie good for weight loss, for sure.
What Liquids Are Best For Green Smoothies?
If you want to keep your green smoothie as healthy as possible, the liquid ingredients are just as important as the solids. You want to steer clear of anything that is going to tip the sugar scales or that is packed with unnecessary calories. Here are a few of our favorite healthy smoothie liquids.
- Water—It’s a great choice for a bright green smoothie that’s all about the, well, greens. No additives or thickeners, no calories!
- Almond milk—Lots of our favorite smoothies use almond milk. It’s a great alternative to cow’s milk that contains a lot more sugar and calories. Plus it’ll still make your smoothie nice and creamy.
- Coconut milk—Another popular choice (which you could even opt for in this Lean Green Protein smoothie!) for creamy goodness.
- Other options—oat milk, cashew milk, rice milk, coconut water, dairy milk
The key is to mix it up and try new things to keep those green smoothies (and every other smoothie!) healthy, nutritious, and totally crave-worthy. Just don’t make the mistake of thinking you’ve got to cut out all your old favorites, because supporting your healthy lifestyle and coming up with mouthwatering recipes that improve on the classics is what we’re here for.
Make sure you’ve logged in to snag your Lean on subscription or talk to your distributor today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
More On Meal Replacement And Smoothies From Xyngular...
Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Women
Fall Favorite Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Lean Shake