If you’re concerned about your weight, chances are you’ve used a meal replacement shake at some point to support your weight loss goals. Well, good news–specially designed meal replacement shakes can be a great way to lose weight and keep up a healthy lifestyle. However, more and more of us are finding that the best working weight loss shakes aren’t full meal replacement shakes, but protein shakes you take in between meals.
Protein drinks help target stubborn belly fat, and may even work better than meal replacement drinks for weight loss. While weight loss with meal replacement shakes is possible, those types of drinks typically have more carbs and calories than lean protein fat loss shakes do. That’s because they’re trying to replicate the nutrients in a full meal. On the other hand, shakes designed to increase your protein intake are a great snack to help you feel full longer between meals while helping your body get the amino acids and muscle-building nutrients it needs.
HOW CAN I LOSE TUMMY FAT FAST?
Tummy fat: the bane of every health-conscious human’s existence. We all want to have a body that feels good, looks good, and that we can be proud of! And in order to accomplish that, one of the first areas to target is the belly.
Why is belly fat worse than other fat? Well, it’s not just about looks. Belly fat is made up of both subcutaneous and visceral varieties—neither of which are great for your overall health. While subcutaneous fat is the outer, pinchable variety, visceral fat is the kind that is stored within the abdomen around many of our most important organs, like the liver, intestines, and pancreas. And unfortunately, this type of fat can be extra damaging to your health.
The good news is there are plenty of ways to rid yourself of that extra fluff (even the kind you can’t see). Here are 10 great ways to start:
- Eat plenty of fiber. On top of keeping your digestive system “regular,” soluble fiber creates a feeling of fullness, meaning you have less desire to eat as much or as often. Veggies and fruits, as well as legumes, are great sources of soluble fiber.
- Cut back on sugar. Sugar intake has long been associated with increased belly fat (surprise, surprise!). Limit your intake of added sugars–whether they be in desserts, drinks, or more innocent-seeming items like bread and crackers.
- Eat fewer carbs. Low-carb diets yield better results than those that cut out fat, and they often generate results quicker. Don’t feel the need to cut them out entirely, though–that can actually lead to food binges and slowing down your weight loss.
- Get plenty of protein. Protein increases your feelings of fullness and your metabolic rate, priming you for weight loss, particularly around your midsection. Find good sources of lean protein like fish, eggs, and whey often.
- Take in the right nutrients. A healthy balance of nutrients is vital in every diet. Plenty of veggies (especially greens) and fruits, as well as whole grains and lean protein are great sources of balanced nutrition.
- Cut back on alcohol. Many studies have linked excessive alcohol consumption with increased waistline fat. Consider limiting your intake to less frequent social occasions.
- Find ways to de-stress. High stress levels often lead to unhealthy habits and coping mechanisms such as poor sleep and emotional eating. De-stress regularly with exercise, meditation, journaling, or positive human connection. A healthy supplement can help control your stress hormones as well.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is integral to overall health and wellness. Getting at least seven hours of sleep at night can help contribute to overall wellness, and even reduce your risk for obesity.
- Find a good combo of cardio and resistance exercise. The jury is still out, and probably always will be, about which is better for losing belly fat—cardio or weight training. Luckily, both are beneficial and will yield positive results when combined with a healthy diet.
- Choose a healthy weight loss shake. Do weight loss shakes work? Yes! Because most people’s lives are out of balance in one way or another, a great option is to choose healthy weight loss shakes that can not only help you manage time and stress with their ease and convenience, but increase your intake of the necessary nutrients, fiber, and protein required for a healthy weight loss experience.
TRENDING: Xyngular Guide To Weight Loss
ARE MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES GOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
Meal replacement shakes are often synonymous with weight loss shakes because they can achieve similar results in terms of losing weight. However, they differ in that meal replacement shakes are designed with overall nutritional support in mind. But the question, “are meal replacement shakes good for losing weight?” is debatable.
Can you lose weight with meal replacement shakes? Of course. But the real questions are, “How much weight can I lose with meal replacement shakes?” “How many meal replacement shakes a day to lose weight?” and most importantly, “Are meal replacement shakes the healthiest way to lose weight?” It seems there are healthier ways than meal replacement shakes for maintaining lean muscle, supporting gut health, and contributing to healthy weight loss and overall wellbeing.
If you want to lose weight on shakes, simple protein shakes like Xyngular Lean Chocolate and Lean Vanilla may be better options. This is because these lean weight loss shakes don’t replace eating regular food, from which you need fiber to help keep your digestive system running smoothly.
Protein shakes also contain fewer calories, sugar, or carbs. They deliver high amounts of protein and necessary nutrients, to keep you healthy and feeling full between meals, while still allowing you to chew, swallow, digest, and enjoy meals with whole foods. That’s why having protein drinks between meals as a snack replacement is a better weight loss option than meal replacement shakes.
CAN YOU REALLY LOSE WEIGHT WITH SHAKES?
When used the right way, weight loss shakes can be part of a healthy way to lose weight. A good weight loss shake should take the place of one snack each day as part of a long-term weight loss plan. It should leave you feeling full, energized, and satisfied in order to stave off hunger and give you the energy you need to reach and maintain your weight loss goals.
For that to happen, you’ll need to avoid many of the weight loss shakes on the market that is full of sugar and fat and low in fiber (effectively rendering them glorified smoothies). Look for a weight-loss shake that is packed with a nutrient-dense combination of vitamins and minerals.
In conjunction with other healthy habits, such as getting enough sleep, managing stress, and maintaining a nutrient-rich diet and dynamic exercise routine, weight loss shakes can absolutely be a fundamental part of your successful weight management journey.
Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart For Quick And Healthy Weight Loss
The name of the game behind weight loss shakes is quick and easy weight loss. The Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart combines a variety of weight management products and techniques into one, easy-to-follow program. Just like with the shakes to lose weight, you don’t have to think about it, you just follow the path to a healthier lifestyle.*
How Much Weight Can You Lose On The Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart?
In just over a week, you can lose up to 15 lbs with the Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart*. Even when you finish, you can continue to lose 1-2 pounds or more each week after that. While the actual results vary from person to person, the methodology behind the system really works.
How Does Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart Really Work?
Unlike fast weight loss shakes that are essentially a “quick fix,” the 8-Day Jumpstart drives results while creating new habits. Sure, you can lose weight with shakes, but what happens after that when you go back to your normal routine? Rather than starting with the products in mind, the 8-Day Jumpstart uses a targeted meal plan that is enhanced by six proven products and a community support system. You’ll reset your body and give it the proper blank slate it needs to give you results.*
Starting a new diet can be disheartening because results take time. That’s another reason why the 8-Day Jumpstart is so beneficial. When you start your weight loss journey from a better place, you’re more likely to succeed in the short and long term. Not only will the 8-Day Jumpstart start you off right, but you’ll gain some important tools that will help you as you continue your journey–tools that show you what to eat, and how much. Plus, you’ll gain confidence when you quickly see that weight loss is within your reach.
Lean Chocolate: Our Favorite Shake To Lose Weight
If you’re still looking for weight loss shakes, not to worry, we’ve got you covered. The 8-Day Jumpstart includes Lean Chocolate, a weight loss shake that’s a fat loss shake too. Lean includes plenty of hunger-fighting protein that promotes lean muscle development and recovery, plus vitamins and minerals that improve absorption.*
Unlike meal REPLACEMENT shakes, you actually take Lean between meals for an extra dose of nutrition and support. This will help you eat less and feel full longer. It’s just one of the many benefits of the 8-Day Jumpstart.*
If you’d like to try Lean or the 8-Day Jumpstart, log in to your Xyngular account, or contact a Xyngular distributor today.
More on Weight Loss From Xyngular
*Individual results may vary based on personal variables and adherence to the program/product use. Typical results are 1-2 lbs. lost per week.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.