Most of the time, the weight loss journey is more like a rollercoaster ride than a walk in the park. There are highs and lows with both the scale and your emotions. But if you’re struggling to lose weight, there is hope. We’ve identified some common weight loss pitfalls and ways to get around them. Armed with this information, you can eliminate some of the ups and downs that come with any weight loss journey.
HOW COME I’M STRUGGLING TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Struggling with weight loss is not a unique problem. While gaining weight is easy, losing weight can be a grueling process. The best way to lose weight is to make sure you’re set up for success. Often we try to approach weight loss without a plan, or at least without a realistic weight loss strategy. We try to “buckle down” and strong-arm our way through the process. This may work for a bit, but it’s not a viable long-term solution. It can even lead to big mental and emotional setbacks if we “fall off the wagon.”
The fact is, if you’re struggling to lose weight, it might be because you need a better approach and the right tools and support to make it happen. You wouldn’t build a house without a blueprint, and you can’t lose weight without a plan. Set your big goal, then set little goals to help you reach it. Layout how you’re going to get there and plan ways to get the help and support you need. Most of all, if you’re struggling with weight loss motivation or willpower, don’t be too hard on yourself. Take a step back, set yourself up for success, and try again tomorrow.
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO LOSE WEIGHT?
It would be great if there was a one-size-fits-all approach to dieting. But because everyone’s body is different, every diet must also be different. There are some general guidelines to weight loss that are helpful, but you ultimately have to find what works best for you and your body.
To understand why losing weight is so hard, you have to think of your body as being a hoarder.
The body’s natural instinct is to take what we put into it, use what it needs, and then hold onto anything extra “just in case.” While that’s a helpful characteristic in times of emergency, most of us are never in a situation where we need to use all the reserves our body has on hand. When you start to diet, your body is resistant and wants to hold onto its reserves. It takes time to train your body and get it to a place where it will release the reserves so you can lose weight.
Learn More: Jumpstart Your Weight In 8 Days!
WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT WHEN I EXERCISE AND DIET?
If you’ve been exercising and dieting and still don’t see the number on the scale moving, there may be other factors at play. It can be frustrating when you’re struggling to lose weight, and even harder to keep finding your weight loss motivation when you don’t see results. If you find yourself in this situation, you may want to try some quick weight loss tips, including seeing if any of the following are reasons you’re not dropping pounds:
- You’re Gaining Muscle: The number on the scale doesn’t tell the whole story. If you’ve recently started exercising or changed up your exercise routine, you’re probably gaining muscle. Since muscle weighs more than fat, this can be deceiving if you’re using the scale as your only measurement tool. Pay attention to how your clothes fit, or even use a measuring tape to track your body dimensions and you may discover positive changes the scale doesn’t reveal.
- You’re Eating Too Much: Have you ever counted calories or kept a food journal? We don’t recommend you commit to doing this for the long run, but it’s a great way to get a baseline measurement of how much you’re eating. It’s easy to overeat without realizing it. Little bites here and there, even binging on healthy foods, it all adds up, and you may be consuming more calories than you think.
- You’re Not Drinking Enough Water: There are a lot of benefits of drinking water. Drinking water can reduce your appetite and fight hunger. It can also help you burn more calories during the day. Most of all, reaching for a glass of water over any other drink will curb your calorie intake and make your body feel and operate better overall.
- You’ve Been Dieting for Too Long: When you first start dieting, your body responds and loses weight. However, after dieting for a while, you may see the effectiveness of it decline. Our bodies tend to tire of dieting after a period of time. If you think you have hit a plateau, give your body a break for a couple of months. Up your calorie intake by a few hundred calories a day and then try again in a couple of months.
- You’re Not Getting Enough Nutrients: Your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to survive. Sure, you can eat the right number of calories, but if those calories come in the form of donuts, your body will still be missing out on the building blocks it needs. The products in the Xyngular X Advanced kit not only help you with energy and appetite control, but they ensure you’re getting the support your body needs for overall daily wellness.
- You’re Not Sleeping Enough: Sleep is when your body rests, recovers, and repairs itself. Not getting enough sleep can lead to higher stress levels, which can keep you from losing weight. Make sure you’re not pushing yourself too hard, and allow yourself time to recover.
XYNGULAR CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS
If you’re looking for a plan to help you lose weight, Xyngular can help. Our weight loss kits like X Advanced aren’t quick fixes, or fad diets. They are programs that give you the tools to reach your weight loss goals.
The Xyngular X Advanced kit is Xyngular’s most effective way to lose the most weight, the fastest. All while addressing the 15 reasons most diets fail. With X Advanced, you get 11 of our best, most effective supplements—Accelerate with Thermolit Blend™ , Trimstix™, Lean™, Xyng™, Resist™, Flush™, Xyngular Complete Collagen™, Complete Probiotic™, Advanced Omega™, Global Blend™, and Axion™. You’ll also get low carb/keto meal plans and plenty of community support to help you stay on track.
If you’re looking for a more basic solution, the X Bundle™ is a proven weight loss solution that can help you achieve noticeable weight loss in just 30 days. It comes with a month’s supply of Xyngular’s most effective weight loss products and the tools to help you create a lifetime of healthy habits with the included nutrition guide, recipes, and more.
However you choose to approach your weight loss journey, don’t go it alone. Make a plan and get the support you need. To see if Xyngular is a good fit for you, contact your Xyngular distributor today or sign up today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
More On Weight Loss From Xyngular...
Why Xyngular Is Passionate About Weight Loss
The Xyngular Guide To Weight Loss