When a person is trying to get into shape or live a healthier lifestyle, we inevitably hear the words “energy,” “metabolism,” and “weight loss,” bandied about. But what do we really know about those three things and how they interact? Is your metabolism set or can you increase your metabolism? Do you get more energy from exercising or can you exercise more due to increased energy? Do energy boosters work? Will they help me lose weight and reach my wellness goals?
There are a lot of factors when it comes to weight loss and all that a healthy lifestyle entails, but a good place to start is with finding the right sources of energy to fuel your body and make reaching your goals possible.
Energy, Metabolism, And Weight Loss. What’s The Connection?
Before we can really examine the connection between energy, metabolism, and weight loss, we have to have a baseline understanding of what each of them really is.
What Is Energy?
The most basic definition of energy is “the ability to do work.” In terms of our bodies and their ability to do work (we’re talking everything from digesting to breathing to growing to speaking to working out to...you get the picture) we’re most often referring to chemical energy, which originates in the body’s building blocks—cells. But we’re also talking about the potential energy that the chemical energy provides on a larger level. When our cells are operating healthily, the energy they create provides our bodies with the energy we need to move freely and get our exercise on.
So how is all that energy created?
What Is Metabolism?
The mitochondria in our cells convert what we’ve fed our cells through the processes of eating, drinking, and breathing into a special type of energy—adenosine triphosphate, or ATP—that fuels our individual cells, bodily systems, and our physical bodies at large.
That process of turning what we’ve consumed into energy is called metabolism.
One of the most common conversations in regards to metabolism is whether or not yours is fast or slow. The idea is that a fast metabolism burns up the energy provided quickly, while a slow one operates more sluggishly, making it difficult to lose weight. The truth is, everyone’s metabolism runs at a different pace and it’s up to us as individuals to find the balance between caloric intake and what we burn through basic metabolic processes as well as more active endeavors.
What Is Healthy Weight Loss?
Healthy weight loss may look a bit different for each of us individually in terms of pounds, but in general, healthy weight loss is weight loss at a pace that allows your body to adjust accordingly, and that makes you feel, simply put, better.
Losing weight the healthy way comes from looking at your own metabolic system, and working with that personalized knowledge. According to the Mayo Clinic, most weight gain comes simply from consuming more calories than your body is burning. So if you want to lose weight the healthy way, it’s going to mean burning up more energy than you consume.
So how do you do it?
Our bodies need a constant source of energy to function at their most basic level, so we need to give them at least that. But if we’re going to ask more of ourselves and reach our full potential, reaching for the right fuel sources [link to Best Energy Boosting Foods post] is extremely important. So you’re looking at a healthy, well-rounded diet with a proper combination of fats, carbs, and proteins that will not only create more health on a cellular level but boost the overall sense of energy you feel, making it easier to burn more calories throughout the day, leading to—you guessed it—healthy weight loss.
But every so often, everyone needs an added boost. Adding a supplement like Xyngular’s Xyng, which is specially formulated to boost energy levels and metabolism, improve mood, and suppress appetite, to your health regimen can be just the thing you need to jumpstart your weight loss journey and help you feel amazing in the process.
Do You Have More Energy When You Lose Weight?
According to Harvard Medical School, losing even just a little bit of weight has far-reaching effects on your health. Aside from the obvious—a trimmer bod—losing about 5% of your body weight has been shown to help mobility while improving sexual function, sleep quality, self-esteem, and—that’s right—energy!
Overall energy levels increase as you lose weight because your body doesn’t have to work as hard just to make your body operate at a base level. Losing weight means that less ATP is required for the basics and you’re left with more of it leftover for the things you actually want to do. Plus, adds one of the specialists reporting the good news, you’ll feel younger, too.
5 Common Myths About Energy Boosters
Of course, the best thing you can do for yourself is to eat a well-balanced diet full of vitamins and nutrients your body truly needs. But that doesn’t mean that all supplements are in excess or are made by money-hungry phonies out to get your money without caring for your health. Remember, Xyngular was created with the purpose of changing lives for the better—and that starts with what we put in every single product we offer, including our best energy boosters.
But because every energy booster is created differently, there are plenty of ideas out there that DO NOT APPLY to Xyng, an energy booster that actually works! So here we’ll just speak to myths we know are debunked by our powerful energy booster, Xyng.
- Energy boosters contain hidden, dangerous ingredients. Nope. Xyng is a safe energy booster that works with the power of naturally-sourced things like green tea leaf extract, bitter orange, ginseng, and maca root. No nasty chemicals or extra sugar to put you in harm’s way. Speaking of…*
- Energy boosters often lead to weight gain. FALSE! Xyngular Xyng isn’t made with the sugary ingredient list of most other energy boosters which often does lead to weight gain. Instead, Xyng is full of naturally-sourced amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that affect change without pouring unnecessary substances into your body.*
- Energy boosters lead to an inevitable crave-and-crash cycle. Wrong on two accounts. First, because Xyng leaves out the sugar that many other energy boosters employ, it doesn’t have that “addictive” quality that leaves you slumping an hour after it is consumed. And because the caffeine that Xyng does use comes in a small dose for the purpose of stopping the degradation of fat-burning enzymes, you’re left energized and burning calories for up to six hours after taking it.*
- Energy boosters leave you feeling jittery and detached. Not even close. With such a low dose of caffeine and a well-rounded list of naturally-sourced plant-based ingredients, the energy you receive from Xyng is balanced and useful. It doesn’t give you the typical jittery high from some energy boosters, and it actually heightens your sense of focus, increasing productivity for hours.*
- Energy boosters don’t actually work. Ha! Excuse us—we really don’t mean to laugh, but when people who use Xyng are literally calling it “sunshine in a bottle,” something is clearly working. Xyng’s invigorating blend of herbs and vitamins boosts and sustains energy, improves mood and focus, and helps control appetite—all of which leave you feeling better and put you in a better position to lose weight the healthy way.*
Do Energy Boosters Work?
In short, when asked the question, “Do energy boosters work?” we can answer with a resounding YES. Xyng is an effective energy booster, full of vitamins and naturally-sourced ingredients that increase energy levels, boost metabolism, and encourage healthy weight loss.*
How Does Xyng Help With Energy, Metabolism, And Weight Loss?
Xyng is an integral part of all Xyngular’s wellness systems for a reason!
Think of it like this—if you don’t have the energy you need to work toward your weight loss goals, it’s inevitable that you won’t reach them. Xyng provides hours of positive, feel-good energy giving you the metabolic boost you need to work toward wellness and weight loss. On top of that, Xyng offers a complement of other ingredients that help you burn more calories, faster and longer than you would without this effective and safe energy booster. Then there are the appetite control and mood-boosting components that get you weight loss results and keep the feel-good hormones flowing daily.*
We started out by asking, “Do energy boosters work?” and are happy to report that yes, Xyng is a powerful energy booster that goes to work providing natural energy, boosting metabolism, and aiding in healthy weight loss from the get-go.*
Log in to your Xyngular account to add some Xyng sunshine to your subscription today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days. Lose an additional 1-2 pounds or more each week following the 8-day jump start. Results are not guaranteed and can vary.