This recipe could not be easier! It’s one of those glorious “one pan dinners” that will make you feel practically unstoppable as you whip up a quick, healthy dinner for a crowd. This Sheet Pan Vegetables with Sausage is a great weeknight dinner, and the leftovers do not disappoint!
Sheet Pan Vegetables With Sausage Recipe
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories: 450 | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 27 g
● 2 C zucchini, peeled and cubed
● 2 C asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
● 2 C broccoli florets
● 1 large red onion, sliced
● 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
● 1 tsp. kosher salt
● ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
● 8 Italian turkey sausages, cut into ½ inch slices
● 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place zucchini, asparagus, broccoli, and onion in a bowl, and toss with olive oil. Spread out in one layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and turn the vegetables. Add sliced sausage to cooked vegetables. Roast an additional ten minutes, until just browned.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and top with roasted red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately.
What Vegetables Are Keto Approved?
The good news is that there are many Keto-approved vegetables to choose from. A few favorites are peppers (green if possible), olives, lettuce, kale, lettuce, eggplant, asparagus, avocado, broccoli, green beans, cucumber, cauliflower, spinach, zucchini, and tomatoes. You can also try putting them in the oven for Keto roasted vegetables.
What Vegetables Are Low Carb Approved?
Low carb vegetables include many of the Keto-approved vegetables including peppers (green if possible), olives, lettuce, kale, lettuce, eggplant, asparagus, avocado, broccoli, green beans, cucumber, cauliflower, spinach, zucchini, and tomatoes. You can also try artichokes, cabbage, eggplant, onions, radishes, celery, Brussels Sprouts, cucumbers, garlic, and mushrooms for additional options. Combine a few of your favorites on a sheet pan for low-carb roasted vegetables.
Is There Any Healthy Sausage?
Turkey sausage is best during your 8-Day Jumpstart. When choosing a healthy sausage post-Jumpstart, shop for a sausage that contains less than 450 mg of sodium per serving. It’s also important to look for a sausage with the highest possible percentage of meat. The ideal ratio is a sausage with over 90% being meat, and the minimum should be 85%. It’s also important to select a sausage with less than 8% saturated fat. For an easy dinner, combine low Keto approved vegetables and sausage on a sheet pan for a Keto vegetables and sausage bake.
If you’re looking for more great-tasting meals, you’ll want to check out these other 8-Day Jumpstart Recipes. Each one is designed to accompany the Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart program, which prepares your body to lose weight fast.*
For more information on the 8-Day Jumpstart, and other Xyngular systems, contact your Xyngular distributor, or call our Member Service team at 1-801-756-8808. Or, if you have a Xyngular account, you can log in to place your order.
*Lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days. Lose an additional 1-2 pounds or more each week following the 8-day jump start. Results are not guaranteed and can vary.
More Healthy Recipes From Xyngular...
Xyngular’s One Of A Kind Healthy System Recipes
Low Carb Basil Chicken And Veggies
Grilled Skirt Steak With Greek Salad