Product Exchange Policy
A. Products Damaged in Shipping or Incorrect Products Shipped.
1. The Company will exchange products damaged in shipment or which were incorrectly sent for replacement products or other Xyngular products that are of equal or lesser value. The request must be submitted for an exchange within 30 days from the date of the order. Members must contact Member Service to arrange for replacement of damaged products and reshipment of incorrectly shipped products.
2. When an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a refund for the amount of the damaged or incorrectly shipped product(s).
B. Other Exchanges. If a Member wishes to exchange products that were not damaged in shipment and that were the products the Member ordered, the Company will exchange such products for Xyngular products that are of equal or lesser value. The request must be submitted for an exchange within 30 days from the date of the order and will apply only to products that are unopened and unaltered resalable and restockable. To exchange products, a Member must comply with the following procedures:
1. Obtain an Exchange Authorization Number (EAN) from the company prior to returning the products to the company. An EAN may be obtained either by telephone or in writing and the actual return shipment must include this EAN.
2. The company will provide the Member with the correct procedure and location for the exchange. All shipping costs must be paid for by the Member.
3. A Member must provide or confirm the address for the product shipment at the time of the exchange request
4. If the replacement product is of lesser value than the original product, the difference will be issued as a credit to the original form of payment used minus a $3.95 handling cost.
5. If the replacement product is of equal value to the original product, a $3.95 handling cost will be charged to the original form of payment used for the original order.
6. Prior authorization from the Company is required to initiate the exchange. The Member Service Department of the Company will instruct the Member on the correct procedure for returning the products at (801-756-8808).
C. Products included in product packs or cases (i.e. a 4 pack of Global Blend) are not eligible for exchange but can be returned for a 90% refund if unopened. See Xyngular’s Refund Policy (Section 7) for more information.