Pancakes are a universally delicious breakfast food, but are often skipped because they can be carb-heavy or sugary indulgences that steer you away from healthy eating habits.
But with the addition of nutrient-dense and delicious Lean, these banana pancakes can pack your breakfast with the protein and energy necessary for the perfect start to your day. You can even use them as a nutritious post-workout snack that can help you build and maintain muscle mass! Plus, they can be made ahead of time, frozen, and reheated for maximum convenience.
By adding just one scoop of Lean to this delicious pancake recipe, you’re adding 10 grams of protein along with many essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes. And, since that single scoop serving of Lean has just 50-60 calories, you get all the nutrients and protein you need to keep you feeling fuller longer, without adding unnecessary calories to the recipe*.
The other ingredients in this Lean recipe are also thoughtfully chosen. Bananas are not only delicious, but they pack a nutritional punch. An article by Authority Nutrition states that bananas can help to moderate blood sugar levels and improve digestive health. They also contain powerful antioxidants and may improve heart health as well.
Cinnamon also offers a wide range of nutritional benefits and tastes delicious! Altogether, this Lean recipe is a win-win-win.
Make sure to try our Banana Lean Pancakes with Lean Chocolate add variety to your power-packed, gut-healthy meal. Trust us, it’ll feel like an indulgence—but one that comes without the guilt!
Banana Lean Pancakes Recipe:
Makes 2 Servings
1 banana, mashed
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 scoop Lean Vanilla or Lean Chocolate
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Coconut oil, for cooking
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, milk, and vanilla extract, then set aside.
2. In a separate small bowl, mix together the flour, Lean, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Add more milk if the batter appears too thick.
4. Melt coconut oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat, or use a griddle. Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan. Flip the pancake once bubbles have formed and popped (approximately 2 minutes per side.)
5. Top with fresh fruit, nuts, or anything else you desire!
Lean Features & Benefits
Lean is a power-packed shake designed to give you the nutritional support you need to reach and maintain your weight loss goals. Lean's blend of nutrient-dense ingredients provides complete nutrition to aid in maintaining a healthy weight, building and maintaining lean muscle, and supporting gut health*.
- 10g of protein and digestive enzymes*
- Full spectrum of amino acids
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.