Permission to use any Documents from this server is granted provided that (1) the copyright notice below appears on all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear; (2) use of such documents is for informational, non-commercial or personal use only, and will not be broadcast in any media; and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties.
This permission does NOT extend to the design or layout of any Xyngular owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. Elements of the Xyngular website are protected by trademark and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from any Xyngular website may be copied or retransmitted (including inclusion into other non-Xyngular controlled sites) unless expressly permitted by Xyngular.
The documents and related graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions are periodically made to the information and/or visuals herein. Xyngular and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time.
In no event shall Xyngular and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of products, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this website. No advice or information given by Xyngular, Xyngular Distributor/Members and Customers or their respective employees shall create any warranty.
Links to Third Party Sites
All links to third party sites found on this website will allow you to leave the Xyngular website. The linked sites are not related to or under the control of Xyngular and Xyngular is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any links contained within a linked site. Xyngular provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Xyngular of any linked site.
The Xyngular name and logo and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Xyngular, and all rights are reserved.
Xyngular makes no claims for its nutritional products other than their excellent quality and purity. Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or its equivalent in any country in which we do business. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are designed to give the body the nutrition it needs to support long-term health and well-being.
Xyngular makes no claims for its nutritional products other than their excellent quality and purity. We do not claim that our products “cure” disease. They are designed to give the body the nutrition it needs to support long-term health and well-being.
The financial success stories we feature are designed to give an idea of what is possible with our opportunity. The earning figures will depend upon an individual’s efforts, the area in which they live, and the time they dedicate to their independent Distributors, Members, and Customers.
Xyngular Philippines, Inc.
Effective Date: October 24, 2019
Xyngular Philippines, Inc. (“Xyngular”) respects your concerns about privacy. Maintaining privacy is an important part of the products and services that we provide. The privacy practices described in this Online Privacy Notice are primarily intended for individuals in the Philippines and are in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173 (Data Privacy Act of 2012), and its implementing rules and regulations.
This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain through Xyngular’s websites and mobile applications listed in Appendix A (collectively, the “Sites”), how we may use the information, how we protect it and with whom we may share it and your rights regarding our use of the information. The Notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information we obtain and how individuals can contact us about our privacy practices.
When accessing our websites and/or availing of our services outside the Philippines, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from your current or home jurisdictions.
Information We Obtain
We obtain certain personal information through the Sites in connection with the products and services we provide. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information, such as name, phone and fax number, and email and postal address;
- information used to create your account to access the Sites, such as birth date, spouse’s name, photo, preferred language, Enroller ID, Sponsor ID, online password, and, if you are a Distributor, Social Security number (or equivalent) or Tax ID number;
- payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code, which is collected and stored by our third-party payment processor on our behalf;
- information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at Xyngular, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education, language skills, certifications/licenses and work eligibility status) and details about your current employment;
- for over-the-counter and other non-electronic transactions, we may collect any or all of the personal information above as well as your specimen signatures
- other personal information contained in content you submit to us, such as through the “Feedback” feature, public forums or customer support tools on the Sites.
We may, as and when necessary, seek to verify or augment these information with third-party entities including government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction and, in the process, gain additional information about you.
Information We Obtain by Automated Means
When you interact with the Sites, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s web browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, other identifiers associated with your devices, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of Site visits. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our products, services and Sites; (3) tailor our products, services and Sites around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our products, services and Sites and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our products, services and Sites.
Your web browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using cookies or similar tools.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- provide our products and services to you;
- send promotional materials, newsletters and other communications about our products and services;
- establish and manage your account with Xyngular;
- process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- identify and authenticate you so you may order our products and access and use the Sites;
- communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers surveys, focus groups and market research;
- provide distributor and customer support and respond to inquiries;
- increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and services and prevent misuse;
- perform data analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other Human Resources purposes;
- operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business and the Sites (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products, services and Sites; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We use third-party web analytics services on the Sites, including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and fullstory. These service providers use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses) to evaluate use of the Sites. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about Facebook Pixel and how to opt out, please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?helpref=faq_content. To learn more about fullstory and how to opt out, please visit https://www.help.fullstory.com.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
We may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with (1) our affiliates and subsidiaries and (2) our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as order fulfillment, customer support, payment processing and data analytics. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
If you are a Xyngular account holder, we also share your personal information with the account’s sales organization (including upline and downline distributors) for the purpose of administering sales, distribution of Xyngular products, and providing reports of activities to other Xyngular account holders.
We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) when disclosure is necessary to protect your life and health or another person, and you are unable to expressly give your consent; (6) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (7) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Your rights under the law are as follows:
- the right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate, and have any incomplete personal data completed;
- the right to object to processing your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data by not sharing your personal information to companies that we have business with provided that such information is not critical nor required by applicable laws and regulations in maintaining the services that you have availed with us;
- the right to have your personal data erased;
- the right to request access to your personal data subject to restrictions applied to us be certain laws and regulations; and
- the right to copy your personal data (“data portability”)
To exercise these rights, please contact us as indicated in the How To Contact Us section of this Online Privacy Notice. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
The Sites may provide links to other online services for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest buttons). These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us, and Xyngular may have no access and control over the personal information that you will provide to avail of those services. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, Xyngular is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
How Long We Retain Personal Information
Your personal data will be stored in a database for no longer than ten (10) years from the termination of your contract with us, or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes first, after which both physical records and digital files shall be disposed of.
Children's Personal Information
The Sites are designed for a general audience service and are not directed to children. Xyngular does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at:
Attn: Legal Department
1250 E 200 S Suite 2C
Lehi, UT 84043
Updates To This Online Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us on how we collect, access, protect, use, share and retain personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on the Xyngular website. We will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or change your preferences, or if you would like to exercise other applicable data protection rights, please contact us by emailing at [email protected] or by writing to:
Attn: Legal Department
1250 E 200 S Suite 2C
Lehi, UT 84043
This Online Privacy Notice applies to Xyngular’s online processing of personal information through the following websites and mobile apps:
 Personal Information – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
Sensitive personal information refers to personal information: (1) about an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; (2) about an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; (3) issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and (4) specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
About our security
Ordering from our website is safe; our secure server software encrypts your credit card information into bits of code that cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Each of our servers are secured with its own SSL certificate issued by VeriSign.
Common Questions and Answers:
Q: How can I verify that SSL security is operating?
A: Use the following verification methods below:
- Internet Explorer: Check that the lock icon is displayed on the page that accepts your credit card. OR: On the page that accepts the credit card, right click. A menu will be displayed. Click on Properties (at the bottom of the menu) and a page will be displayed. Check that the Connection field indicates SSL encryption is enabled.
- Netscape: Check that the lock icon is displayed on the page that accepts your credit card. OR: On the page that accepts the credit card, place the cursor in the Secured Access Login area of the site and right click. In the menu click the View Info option. A dialogue box will appear to indicate SSL encryption is enabled.
The following link will verify our security certificate.